Thursday, April 12, 2012

Complain.

Today i'm going to post bout my freaking classmates. Hell yea i seriously don't understand why do peepol want to get assignment from their classmates. And this happened on me again n again. fcuk them! I seriously hate it damn~! Okaie, end up i gave them my work. FAIL! Imagine u reject them once and they ask from u again. Feel so imbalance when i put so much effort, time etc on my work then u guys just freaking ask me to send for u. WTH i told myself this would be the last. Won be fckin so kind again. I'm not guan yin ma ok. Don ask me to do charity on this. No No NOOOOO! Grrr geram betul aku! keep complaining around cos i seriously hate it. Question me if u have problem but not ask me to send u my work. No manners! Next semester not gonna group with these peepols. Make my life terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment