Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Short update




One month to go before my final. Studying in this Uni is really a long journey. 18 weeks to go for a semester =/ But the good thing is we have a week break after one month classes ;) Seriously, feel that I'm still swinging all the time, not really adapt to my new Uni. I miss my previous college alot T.T Peepols there, lecturer there, teaching style etc. Personally feel that the lecturers there are way better than here. Again, students' life is all about A-S-S-I-G-N-M-E-N-T! Scratching head for one of my assignments now, no direction at all! GDI :( Don't even know where to start. Looking at all the journals, scrolling up & down and idk what i want. Owhya seems like I've neglected my blog for so long! HEEE! So busy recently :( Busy for my studies, my blogshop etc etc etc. Hope everything goes smoothly. Smooth & Steady! :P Okaies, gotta continue scrolling my journal :(

#A note to myself



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment