Friday, June 22, 2012

Break.

Finally I'm done with my degree first sem :) 3 more to go. Yes its pretty long. And especially this college with stupid 18 weeks system! HateItToTheMax! :( Sighhhh gonna drag my study period. Degree ain't easy / I'm still in the Diploma level / I'm new to this environment? I guess, I guess this sem result gonna be very ugly. Hmmm. I hope i can at least score a distinction =/ But seems so hard, sigh all the coursework too low. Miracle happens? Hah i hope so ;) Neeeway, I'm already done with it and no point staying there. So' move on to my Sem-Break-Plan! :DD Lotsa Lotsa things to do on this break. Hope that i could accomplish all-of-'em! *try try* :P sometimes I'm way too lazieee HEEE! Uhh-Uhh July is cmin :( I don't want the time pass so fast! No No NO i dowan july make it forever end of June please! *tears* Hope that I would be brave and strong enough to get over it. Oh no should be I Must! Neglected my blog for almost a month. Too busy-busy I am. The following days would be as well :) Ah sem break = spending period especially this break. I have to many to-do-list! Argh who wanna sponsor me $$ ? T______T Qian Bu Gou Yong Ahh. But I'm so lazy to work freelance. Sigh lazy bug, just wanna play play play. Kay i gonna go and get a beauty sleep right now. Lack of sleep for idk how long. Gonna sleep bao bao today and everyday :) Nightiee world !

No comments:

Post a Comment