Monday, August 13, 2012

Thoughts

Feel like blogging in a sudden. One month passed. Being apart with the boyf for 30 days +. If you asked, am i getting use to the life without u, i would only have one answer - NO! Im not. Im not getting used to it all the time. I miss u, I miss u alot alot alot. Words cant describe how i feel. Nothing can describe my feelings. Being apart is truly difficult, especially for a super sensitive girl, like me. Imagine that you have to make urself secure all the time, in fact u are trying hard to do so. Insecure kills, it really kills. Maintaining a LDR is seriously tough, for my own perception. What u can do is all through a screen. You cant hug, you cant touch, and you cant even kiss. Sometime what you need is just a hug, but u cant get it. That  feeling is so ouchful. How long i can stand for this? I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment