Saturday, February 18, 2012

AWHHHHSOME VALENTINE!


Hey peepols, how's ya valentine? HEEEEE!
I have a super great & memorable one ;)
Big thanks to my boy ♥ ♥  HEEEEE!
Went to hunt our couple watch during pre valentine.
And finally we bought it! =D
My handsome couple watch here :P

#ForHim&ForHer!

Brunch at Flying Chilies which located at Gardens.
If you're a Thai food lover,
try this out.
Delicioussssssssss! :)
#OwhSoTempting!

#MyLittleCuteBoy  
Idk why sometimes i feel that he's so cute to me! HEEheee ;)

The boy promised will buy me some macaroon and here they are.

#AndHeMadeThisForMe!SWEEEEET :)

Just a simple pre valentine for us :)
We have our first class on Valentine day.
EMOOOOO cos i'm super tired that day!
Class started from 8am until 5pm.
But still i cant wait for the valentine dinner with the love one.
Dinner at D'Tavern which located at Port Klang.
I love the environment here.

#CoupleShirtOnAction!

#Yummmeeehhhhh!

#We Love 

Hellow Bii, Thanks For Giving Me Such A #SWEET.HAPPY.LOVELY.MEMORABLE
Valentine :)) Appreciate Everything You Did. My Awesome Valentine Ever!
Me Love You Muchieeee!
***Awesome BoyF I Have ♥***

No comments:

Post a Comment