Sunday, February 19, 2012

College.


I'm officially a student again =D Transferred to a new college. A brand new environment for me. It's much more smaller compare to my previous college. Get use to the old college style and not really likey the new one. Cos seems to be so less ppl. Lecture & tutorial havin the same amount of human. Don likeyyyyyyy. But time will get use to everything :)

Well, 4 semester to go. Taking MarCom & Advertising for my degree. It seems to be more business to me. Hmmmm. Hope i can adapt it cos I'm a mass com student actually. Needa face more business wordy~~~ Neemind, my babyboi will help me out. HEEE! I have 2 subjects same with him. First time sitting in a same class with boyF. *Enjoying* :P Kesian him gotta see me almost everyday. Hah! I seems like still having a holiday mood. Stop my studies for half year. *OhhEmmGeeIt'sSoDamnLong!* Yea, I've wasted my half year doing ntg. Cause I wanna change college, no choice :(

Seriously wanna study hard for my degree. And hoping to get good grades. Don't wanna disappoint papa & mama. And of course myself :) I use to set a target for myself and try my best to achieve it. Hope everything goes smoothly~ Alrite, it's Sunday again. Class resume tomorrow. I think i gonna complain bout assignment and study thingy soon. This is so me when i started my sem :P

Okaie, i think it's my sleeping time again~! Feel so sleepy everyday since i started my new sem. *SoOldShit!* I needa rest more seriously. Nightieee peepols! Great week ahead =D

No comments:

Post a Comment