Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Alrite peepols, here comes some update on myself ;)
Awesome Sunday i had with bunch of friends and of course the boyf.
Just simply love them <3
Went to Umai-Ya which located at Puchong for Japanese buffet.
I would like to say it was a sashimi day cause we ate 300++ of sashimi that day.
God this is freaking lot!
Let's see the photo later ;)
The choices are really limited  but overall still not bad.
Ohyea not to forgotten, this time is a big couple gathering for us.
4 pairs of couples and another pair of 'fake couple'.


Family Portrait =D Mix & Match!

*Here goes with part of the FOODSSSSSSS!*

ThisIsSeriouslySoTempting! 


MyAllTimeFav!











*I'm sorry if i make u hungry! :P*

Aww i love this so much! 

Another two pairs :D

Ladies of the day!

Mr Chow looks so happy!

He kissed me in a sudden! Hehehhe I'm the happy girl :D


My LOVESSSSS!

She found her man,

And i found mine too ;) My BabyBabyBoy <3

Babe Berl! <3

We both love this photo <3 Simply feel the babyboy looks so cute here :)

Last but not the least,
ALL OF US!

No comments:

Post a Comment