Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bad Friday.

- Grandma passed away in a sudden. (RIP grandma)
- Birthday party cancelled. (Planned everything and I have to cancelled it cause i cannot held any party at home for this moment)
- Korea trip burn. (Cannot go travel cos grandma just passed away)
Okaie. Not to say I'm cold blooded or what. I'm not really close with this grandma (dad's mama) so I'm ok with it actually. May she rest in peace and meet my grandpa in the heaven :)
My birthday party and Korea trip cancelled which I'm actually so excited about it. Somehow I'm quite dissapointed with it. Mayb cause i expected too much. *Expectation always lead to dissapointment* True yeaaaa! Just want a memorable b'day this year actually. Once in my life, make an awesome party for myself. Besides, I'm hoping for a vacation like so long ago. Im seriosuly excited about it. Hmmmm..
Well, not to blame anyone and anything :) Just things often happen in a sudden. Appreciate everyone, everything around you before it's too late. Especially your love one.

No comments:

Post a Comment