Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pressie Pressie for MEEEEE ;)

Hellow peepols! I'm so rajin to update my blog, again. Whenever i din blog, i don't feel like blogging anymore; whenever i blogged, i feel like update it almost everyday. *IDKWhy!* And today, i gonna blog of my birthdaieee again HEEEE! My boyf bought me pressie pressie finally. *WoDengHenJiuLiaoLo!* :P Finally got my pressie after two weeks ;)


Ni men kan! He bought me a golden key & Patchi chocolate <3
According to Mr Chow, chocolate represents sweet romance and gold represents the strong love towards me.
Hao xiang hen sweet jiang :P
Xie la wo de nan ren, zui ai jiu shi ni le  
I appreciate everything u do for me :)
LOTS OF LOVES FOR YOU!

Bracelet from Sister-In-Law <3
Nicey!

Earing from Sister <3
Nicey too! Heee! :D

Accessories from 'em; Angpau from parents! :P

Pressie from my babes & highschool friends :)
Likey everything so much!
I got another key HEEEE *Happy Girl*
Thankiew to them much muchieeee <3

Diploma classmates get me this :))
Seems so many cosmetic as my present. Hah!

And see i got another two card ;)
Handmade card from babe berl & another from highschool friend.

Still got a letter from my Aussie babe! Content are not available so i didnt take photo :P
HAH! Appreciate all the words <3

Just want to say 
I Feel SO BLESSED!
Thanks to my boyf, family, babes, friends 
for the lovely TWENTY 1st 


*Appreciate*
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment