Thursday, April 5, 2012

" It'sMyBigBigDayYo! ♥ " - Kayte



Hellow Bloggie! :D I've dumped my blog for sometime, too busy lately :( Sorieee for those who actually read my blog. So many things happen on my march and all my plan ruined at the same time. *Effin sad! :((* However, I'm finally free now :)) Not totally free but at least have some time to blog HEEE! Busy for my grandma funeral, assignments, test in previous. And when I'm free I'm just like the lazy song - Don'tFeelLikeDoingAnything! Okaie back to my topic, It'sMyBigBigDayYo! <3 Hah! 21st Birthdaieee! Sounds so old hmmm... It's ok, lemme be FOREVER 21! :D #dreaming I've celebrated like for 1, 2, 3 and 4 times? Actually i wanted to make a party for myself, but yea grandma passed away so i cant do it anymore. #SadCase1 Then the korea trip which I excited for like 2 months gone as well :( #SadCase2. My grandma passed away peacefully :) Even though she's not around anymore, at least she didn't suffer before she left. That's a good thing at least. Aite I have alotsa photos to upload! HAHAHH be patient pls :)

#Officially Twenty 1st! 

# 240312 - Dinner with BoyF @ Shogun Solaris.

# Meaningful words on the paper.

# 250312 - Dinner with family @ D'Tavern. YUmYUmFooDs!

# My family forgot to buy me a cake :( and BoyF buy me a small piece of cake.

# Pressie from Sister-In-Law & Sis <3 So sweet of them :)

# 290312 - Diploma classmates sudd rang me up for a dinner @ Caffeinees :) Weee~ 

# Heart Shape Tiramisu!

# My Lovely Girls <3

# Friends from Tarc :)

# SEE CHERRY MADE ME THIS! :D
And a letter as well - Lettre de Mel

# HighSchool Friends :))

# BoyF bought me a big cake in the end! HHEHEH

# Thanks Baby :)


# Babesssss <3

# Loves!


# Love them <3

# My Beloved BoyF! Thanks bii for this & that hehehheh! Happy Girl I Am :)

[[ 这就是所谓灿烂的笑容 ♥ :D ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment